Saturday, January 27th, 2024
Teams of 5 – $100
Help the YMCA raise funds and heart rates through a fun, high-energy charity cycling event that will impact the lives of local children and families in need! One in five children in our YMCA is only able to participate because of the financial assistance provided through our YMCA Strong Kids campaign, which is funded by our many generous donors.
Let’s ride together and invest in local kids today.
Cycle for Strong Kids classes run on the hour, each hour from 9 – 5:00, 45 minutes in duration. We offer team photos, door prizes, team prizes, swag bags and more!
- Register your team and join the challenge to generate the most wattage and win prizes for your team!.
- Highest Team Wattage for 2023 went to A&L Team 1.
- Highest Individual Wattage for 2023 went to Calan Hay.
Get in the Spirit!
- We invite all teams to dress in theme. You pick the theme! Have fun with it!
- Team prize for best dressed.
- Best dressed prize for 2023 went to The Wheel Deal!
All participants are asked to gather pledges for the YMCA Strong Kids campaign. Pledges are taken through our online pledge system – no more door-to-door canvassing. You can invite your friends and family to support through an easy online system that allows you to share on social media and send emails about the event. Supporters can pay with a credit card or PayPal through our secure donation system. There will be a prize awarded to the participant with the most pledge $$.
We rely on sponsors to make this fundraising event a success. For more information about sponsorship or donations, please contact Alisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.